Competitive Gaming League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Competitive Gaming League

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[DISCUSSION] Tag-Team Killing Camp

Go down 
+8
ZLaja
CrimsonPanda
Bonnie!
Echoes
Untitled
SmokenChicken
MeViruS
Admin
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

[DISCUSSION] Tag-Team Killing Camp Empty
PostSubject: [DISCUSSION] Tag-Team Killing Camp   [DISCUSSION] Tag-Team Killing Camp EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 8:07 pm

Put your thoughts and comments here !

Last edited by Admin on Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://cglgaming.forumotion.com
MeViruS

PostSubject: Re: [DISCUSSION] Tag-Team Killing Camp   [DISCUSSION] Tag-Team Killing Camp EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 8:32 pm

Last edited by MeViruS on Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [DISCUSSION] Tag-Team Killing Camp   [DISCUSSION] Tag-Team Killing Camp EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 8:41 pm

Friday is the best option for this week. And yes it will be distributed with UGC code.

Back to top Go down
MeViruS

PostSubject: Re: [DISCUSSION] Tag-Team Killing Camp   [DISCUSSION] Tag-Team Killing Camp EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 10:11 pm

Last edited by MeViruS on Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [DISCUSSION] Tag-Team Killing Camp   [DISCUSSION] Tag-Team Killing Camp EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 11:22 pm

There will be a staff spectating every game, just like regular tourneys.

Back to top Go down
MeViruS

PostSubject: Re: [DISCUSSION] Tag-Team Killing Camp   [DISCUSSION] Tag-Team Killing Camp EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 8:28 am

Is teamview required before match?
Back to top Go down
MeViruS

PostSubject: Re: [DISCUSSION] Tag-Team Killing Camp   [DISCUSSION] Tag-Team Killing Camp EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 8:07 pm

I personally dont like the tv thing, I have all my private stuff in my pc and the idea of getting viewed by a stranger just to make sure I don't hack. Meh. And you can always hide your hacks. Anyways, what's the answer adorable Admin? And is there a limitation of team for the tourny? Is there a day when you can't register anymore?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [DISCUSSION] Tag-Team Killing Camp   [DISCUSSION] Tag-Team Killing Camp EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 8:10 pm

The answer can be found in tournaments info and rules.

Back to top Go down
MeViruS

PostSubject: Re: [DISCUSSION] Tag-Team Killing Camp   [DISCUSSION] Tag-Team Killing Camp EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 8:53 pm

"Might be" by Staff it means that if my partner BALLY participates and he refuses TV we are disqualified?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [DISCUSSION] Tag-Team Killing Camp   [DISCUSSION] Tag-Team Killing Camp EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 8:58 pm

Yes, refusing TV request from staff can be led to disqualification.

Back to top Go down
MeViruS

PostSubject: Re: [DISCUSSION] Tag-Team Killing Camp   [DISCUSSION] Tag-Team Killing Camp EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 9:06 pm

Just to know, what are the Staff's IGN's?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [DISCUSSION] Tag-Team Killing Camp   [DISCUSSION] Tag-Team Killing Camp EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 9:40 pm

Permanent staff's IGN are goodkaT and AVExpert.

For the rest, we haven't got a team of staffs yet, until now other staffs are trusted people and friends that want to volunteer helping us in hosting the tourney.

Last tourney (Port Akaba Invasion !) staff's IGN :
1. LythiuM
2. CrystalZky
3. CrystalKing
4. KELVIN
5. CrystalAltius

Back to top Go down
SmokenChicken

PostSubject: Re: [DISCUSSION] Tag-Team Killing Camp   [DISCUSSION] Tag-Team Killing Camp EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 10:01 pm

What if you dont have TV does that mean i can't do the tourny?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [DISCUSSION] Tag-Team Killing Camp   [DISCUSSION] Tag-Team Killing Camp EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 10:11 pm

You may still participate, however TV request can't be refused if asked by any of the staff. Therefore, downloading it before the tourney starts will be better.

Back to top Go down
Untitled

PostSubject: Re: [DISCUSSION] Tag-Team Killing Camp   [DISCUSSION] Tag-Team Killing Camp EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 10:18 pm

Admin wrote:

You may still participate, however TV request can't be refused if asked by any of the staff. Therefore, downloading it before the tourney starts will be better.

Can we all just play on an anti-cheat like OCG's or ESL's? I wouldn't mind, but I do mind people I don't know having access to all my personal files.. (if they TV)
Back to top Go down
MeViruS

PostSubject: Re: [DISCUSSION] Tag-Team Killing Camp   [DISCUSSION] Tag-Team Killing Camp EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 10:28 pm

Untitled QTF. As I watched all his videos and about the TV thoughts,

With all honesty: This is bs.

goodkaT thinks I hack, he will surely ask me to TV me, and since I have no choice to participate since there are 30k points as prize.

+

Half of PB community thinks that BALLY's hack, another bs thing, the staff will surely ask him to TV and he'll surely refuse meaning : our team will be disqualified.

So, here I ask, is it worth registering our team? Or it's already planned that if we do you're going to TV us?
Back to top Go down
Echoes

PostSubject: Re: [DISCUSSION] Tag-Team Killing Camp   [DISCUSSION] Tag-Team Killing Camp EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 10:30 pm

MeViruS wrote:

goodkaT thinks I hack, he will surely ask me to TV me, and since I have no choice to participate since there are 30k points as prize.

+

Half of PB community thinks that BALLY's hack, another bs thing, the staff will surely ask him to TV and he'll surely refuse to get our team disqualified.

So, here I ask, is it worth registering our team? Or it's already planned that if we do you're going to TV us?

No it isn't worth registering your team. Tell you right now that those who are running this league aren't complete fucking tools, and they KNOW that Bally cheats. Every decent player with common sense in this game knows it as well.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [DISCUSSION] Tag-Team Killing Camp   [DISCUSSION] Tag-Team Killing Camp EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 10:40 pm

Untitled wrote:

Can we all just play on an anti-cheat like OCG's or ESL's? I wouldn't mind, but I do mind people I don't know having access to all my personal files.. (if they TV)

The only TV request that you can't refuse is the one that is asked by staff, and TV by staff will mostly be done by goodkaT. Squad Guard will be our main program in TV-ing players, so don't worry, we won't look to your personal stuff and mess your computer up.

This TV thing is just temporary condition, we are still trying to get a decent Anti-Cheat which is apparently not as easy as downloading a program or software.

Suggestion and information about a decent Anti-Cheat will be highly appreciated Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [DISCUSSION] Tag-Team Killing Camp   [DISCUSSION] Tag-Team Killing Camp EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 11:00 pm

MeViruS wrote:

+

Half of PB community thinks that BALLY's hack, another bs thing, the staff will surely ask him to TV and he'll surely refuse meaning : our team will be disqualified.

We are trying our best to keep CGL community and tourneys clean. This is why we have some rules that have to be followed.

Those rules we made are services in favor to other players who participate in the tourneys and community. We always try to provide fair games to everyone, which is apparently one of the hardest part in online games.

And for those who can NOT or will NOT follow the rules, might consider themselves to NOT joining our community.

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [DISCUSSION] Tag-Team Killing Camp   [DISCUSSION] Tag-Team Killing Camp EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 11:16 pm

Please remind yourself to watch language used in the forum, and avoid flaming each other.

Back to top Go down
Bonnie!

Bonnie!

PostSubject: Re: [DISCUSSION] Tag-Team Killing Camp   [DISCUSSION] Tag-Team Killing Camp EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 11:46 pm

Untitled wrote:
Admin wrote:

We have sense. It's only to those who catch our eye and we are not aware of. We record and watch carefully. We can expect what to look for and who to look at the most.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/LytCinema/videos
CrimsonPanda

PostSubject: Time   [DISCUSSION] Tag-Team Killing Camp EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 1:36 pm

Is there any option the tourney would be at like 3 or 2 OM OST? Cuz it would be a lot easier for all who live in europee Smile Ty
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [DISCUSSION] Tag-Team Killing Camp   [DISCUSSION] Tag-Team Killing Camp EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 3:01 pm

CrimsonPanda wrote:
Is there any option the tourney would be at like 3 or 2 OM OST? Cuz it would be a lot easier for all who live in europee Smile Ty

We are so sorry, 4 PM PST is the earliest time for us, staffs, to be available.

Back to top Go down
ZLaja

PostSubject: Re: [DISCUSSION] Tag-Team Killing Camp   [DISCUSSION] Tag-Team Killing Camp EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 8:58 pm

OK I have serious objections to staf_Players (AVExpert and Ultrasonic) before the match AVExpert created a room called "Decki vs. ......" and before that he knew that the team did not play the first match because they came and did not appear > when i entered the room to tell him to staf-AVExpert and staf-Ultrasonic called me noob and asked me to come to play and lose in the same room, I did not accept and went.After a few seconds, my team was called in that room to play before the match staf-Ultrasonic constantly insulted. I ask the administrator if you are already making something interesting in the Project blackout game, let him ask staf-Players who can trust! goodkaT the best staff and a pro for this site. so use staff-players who will not swear the players who play. Players who watch this play and need to know that staf_players have not respect for other players. have you thought that staf_players talking together via skype or TM, and tell their clans where the players move. There were many complaints on the subject. What I said that is plain BS! tournament can be played only when when GM_s in room!
Thank you all and not see you at the next tournament!
BY by Basketball Surprised Sleep
Back to top Go down
v3rtex7740

PostSubject: Re: [DISCUSSION] Tag-Team Killing Camp   [DISCUSSION] Tag-Team Killing Camp EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 9:03 pm

Idk how you manged to tick off the staff, but they're the most agreeable players in PB.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [DISCUSSION] Tag-Team Killing Camp   [DISCUSSION] Tag-Team Killing Camp Empty

Back to top Go down

[DISCUSSION] Tag-Team Killing Camp
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next